Desmond Well Drilling, Inc. operates year round. Normal hours are 7:30 to 4; overtime is frequently incurred.
All employees must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to obtain DOT medical card.
- Must be hard-working with a strong work ethic who can follow directions and work on a team.
- Must be physically able to meet the lifting requirements of all aspects of this business.
Benefits package: Paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, 401K. Pay based on experience, minimum $16 per hour.
Please email or call with contact information and experience summary:
firstname.lastname@example.org – 508-240-1000
Well driller’s helper: Seeking full time well driller’s helper. Experience preferred. MA DEP certificate not required.
Laborer: Seeking full time laborer. No experience needed. Job tasks include: heavy lifting, digging, trenching, assisting with well, pump and tank installations.
Experienced well driller: Desmond Well Drilling, Inc. operates four drill rigs and is seeking a MA DEP certificated well driller. Hollow stem auger drilling experience preferred for the installation of small diameter production wells, monitoring wells and soil borings.
Other positions, not currently open
Office assistant: Seeking part-time office assistant. Office hours are 7:30 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. 20 to 32 hours available per week. Hours may be flexible.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and creating work orders.
- Helping organize, maintain and clean office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties, cleaning and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Strong computer skills to enter web-based reports and to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.